Monday, April 16, 2012

Summer vacation in Jamaica

Hi again guys

Summer in Jamaica is even closer although it already feels like summer here in Jamaica. I have been getting quite a few messages from visitors on Airbnb about renting my home for their vacation in Jamaica this summer. If you are interested, please don't hesitate to contact me and let me know what your interests are. It's better for you to request what you want and get it than to not request it and someone else takes your spot.

Right now it is sunny with a lot of wind here in Montego Bay, Jamaica. The temperature in Montego Bay is a cool 77 degrees. It is a good day to be sitting on the beach or on the porch sipping on pina coladas. Today feels like that kind of day. I am about to head into downtown Montego Bay to buy some new drapery, bed linen and flowers to prepare for my first guests since reopening who are arriving at the Sangster International Airport (MBJ) on Saturday. I can't wait to meet them! I want to meet you too.

I am thinking of giving away a gift voucher to the first person who books a room for 7 or more days in May. I am thinking to either spa or a gift shop. I'm not sure yet but when I do my bloggers will be the first to know. (Feeling a little special? lol) I'm really looking forward to welcoming some new faces this year and I hope you are excited to visit my vacation home in Jamaica too.

Lata!

-Sherika

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.